The Ultimate Eyelash Guide

11:52

This week's beauty post will be showing you how to apply false lashes. We will be using the strip lashes. 
love how leight and easy to use they are but when you're doing it for the first time it can be a little tricky. Constantly  practice it and before you know it you'll be doing it in the blink of an eye. 

What you need:
1. Strip eyelash
I love this one from red cherry. It's number 415. 

2. Eyelash glue


You can use anyone. but I love using the Lock-on lash glue because I don't have to wait for it to be tacky.

3. Tweezer

  How To Guide:

~Apply glue on the edge of the lashes and wait for it to get tacky.

~Use your tweezer to place the lash as close to the edge of your own lashes. Press gently. Make sure the outer end and inner part are resting. You can use the tweezer to press down the sides gently. 





Let's Be friends:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
Let me know your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you and don't forget to follow me,it will make my day.